97 C230 in good condition

i have a problem with my new 97 C230. firstly, i couldnt set the mirrors and I dont know how to. and there is a button written W/S on it near the transmission box. I
dont know how it works. I am struggling to find a clue about them for days but I couldnt. and most important thing, I couldnt listen to tuner because I dont have THE CODE. what the hell is this code? Can any gentleman help me with these? thank you Jen...

Here's some information on the auto transmission from website
http://mb.braingears.com/W210/w210/transmission7226.htm
S Standard program. Starts from a standstill in 1st gear. For all driviong situations.
W Winter driving program. Starts from a standstill in 2nd gear, except if shift lever is in position 1. Starting in 1st gear is possible onlty at full throttle or kickdown.
Re mirrors: Are there not some buttons on the drivers side door. Two to select the individual mirror. Then 4 arrows to navigate the selected mirrors.
Re radio. Some radios forget their code when the battery is disconnected. Normally the owner writes this code down in the handbook...
David
Or centre console.
DAS
"David J" < snipped-for-privacy@btelecom.invalid> wrote in message