97 E Class mileage query

I have just been fortunate enough to pick up a one owner E200 elegance for £4500 with a full service history and 200k on the clock. The car is is first class condition inside and out. The only niggle is that it never seems to start up first time in the morning, always at the 2nd attempt! but my main question is this...how many miles more would you expect a well maintained 2.0 petrol engine to comfortably do before I should expect to put my hands in pockets? the reason is I have quite a tight budget so I more or less wnet to the limit with this car! Regards

Reply to
Gra