97 E320 Owners Manual

I'm looking for a 97 E320 owners manual. 1-800 call mercedes does not answer the phone and I can't get it from the local dealer. Does anyone have any leads??
Thanks
try: 1-800-367-6372 or books4cars.com

The dealer might not've had it in stock, but their parts department should've had the initiative to offer to order one for you. That's how I got one for my '85 300D. It took about a week.
(Curiously, the cover had the word "reproduction" on it, as though the originals are collector's items or something. It was also slightly too big to fit into the glove compartment, and had to be kept in the door pocket where it was vulnerable to rain. So much for German attention to detail...)
Geoff
--
"Fighter pilots make movies. Bomber pilots make history."
-- Jake Grafton