'97 e420 - Driver inside door handle problem

Appreciate any ideas regarding driver door handle. Just went limp, lost the linkage I presume that connects to the lock release. Is this a big job to fix or something that can be done relatively easily. Don't want to get sucked into MB Service. Thanks!

Reply to
Kelly

i've not had to perform this particular fix, though I do have some experience behind the door panel of W210s. my gut says it's pretty straightforward and I wouldn't sweat pulling the panel off for a look see. you can easily get started just to perform an explorartory.

raymond