98' C280: ABS, ASR, BAS warning lights?

Both ABS and ASR / BAS warning lights are on for some reason when I start the car and won't go away. I didn't notice anything abnormal when I drove it
earlier during the day. The MB dealer did a full check-up and replaced the underspec rotors / pads 3 months ago. Any idea what's causing the problem? TIA!
Could be a faulty stop lamp switch..which is hooked to the brake pedal and makes the brake lights come on according to pedal movement. Tell your technician to check codes.