'98 C280 Alarm

I've got a 1998 C280 in which the alarm will go off for no reason when it is parked and the doors locked. To go along with this, when driving down the road the automatic door-locks will lock and unlock on their
own. I'd like to have an idea of what is wrong before I take it in to my mechanic. Any help would be greatly appreciated.
Checked the door switches, or the switch for the hood? I had a similar problem resulting in flashing interior lights when I drove over a bump and the hood lifted a mm or two. My alarm also went off one night without any obvious reason.
The fault was a slightly bent holder for the alarm-switch under the hood.
/Holger C280-95
UC Gaucho wrote:

On Mon, 9 Feb 2004 20:12:00 -0800 (PST), snipped-for-privacy@webtv.net (UC Gaucho) wrote:

PSE pump or interior motion sensors are the likely culprits
--

Lettuce spray for whirled peas...

Reply to usenet[at]miknik[dot]co[dot]uk