98 E320 Manual

I'm a BMW mechanic and just committed treason buying a Benz. I'd love the car more if I had any type of manual. Bentley wrote great BMW aftermarket repair
manuals. Does anyone have any idea of how I can get a hold of a factory repair manual(s)?

car
repair
repair
You can get pretty much any books/manuals directly from Mercedes. Call the parts department of an authorized dealer and ask; chances are they can help you. Also check out:
http://www.thecollection.mbusa.com/collection/templates/category.jsp?idq0
I have a 1997 E320 and have been on the lookout for a manual on cd or paper, but MBZ says they haven't been released yet for my car, the 210 Chassis.