98 E320 mirrors leaking

Anybody ever seen a E320 mirror fail like this There is a brown substance lealing from the mirror and its lost most of its reflectivity I assume that this is related to the auto dimming
Also any Idea where I can get a replacement mirror ( glass only) reasonably priced Thanks Bob
This is related to the auto dimming feature. If I remember correctly this stuff is toxic - it even mentions in your owners manual if you see it coming out of your mirror to avoid getting it on you and to replace the mirror.
Jeff

GREAT !!!!!Mercedes Mirrors are Toxic !!!!! So if you don't get the poisoin brown goo on you and die, the shock of the repair bill from Hanz und Franz will kill you!!!!!!
mcbrue reflectively under the bridge in the trailer down by the river
96 S420