"My 98 320 has been sitting idle most all winter,with an occasionally
up and idle for 10-15 minuets to boost the battery."
That's bad practice. Starting the car and running it for a short
period generates water vapor. Normally, the heat of running the car
for a longer period would vaporize the water and drive it out. Howver,
idling for 10 mins, the water will still remain and can lead to
corrosion, especially of components like the exhaust system.
If your going to keep the car inactive during the winter, get a battery
tender, which will keep the battery charged. That's what I do with my
Porsche. I do drive it about once a month for an hour or so when the
weather is nice.
As for the warning lights, I'd drive the car locally for a day and see
what happens. If they remain out, it's likely nothing to worry about.