99 E300TD and biodiesel

Has anyone tried using biodiesel in their 199x E300TD? I'm reading that the older models could put any type of sifted oil in the tank and run it, including used cooking oil. But what about the later models? I know I have
to change the Viton "o" rings and the fuel hose. Is there anyone that has tried it? I will have to produce my own until it gets in to the south Louisiana area. Thanks
Call MBUSA and ask for "Technical" -- it may well be that no modification is needed.
--
© 2007 T.G.Lambach. Publication in any form requires prior written
permission.