"99 E300TD Economy light and headrests

I've already added freon to the 2.2lb level and I am looking to reset the computer. I know that the freon was low. I'm sure that there is a way to reset without spending the $100.00. It ticks me off that I already did the
diagnostic work. But the smartalic staff at my local MB dealership said "Our coffee bar is worth that much."
My headrests won't readjust. Both have independent motors and both won't move even by following the directions in the MB owner's book. Any answers there?