99 E320 arming question

When I lock up my car with the remote, is there any way I can have the alarm chirp an acknowledgement? The lights flashing at night is ok but during the day I find myself standing by the car and making sure the door locks went down.

Reply to
Mike

Just guessing that you could tap into the light harness since they're suppose to flash 3x if successfully lock and all lights off, etc. WAG.

Reply to
raymond-