99 E320 arming question

When I lock up my car with the remote, is there any way I can have the alarm chirp an acknowledgement? The lights flashing at night is ok but during the
day I find myself standing by the car and making sure the door locks went down.
"Mike" <nospam> wrote in message

Just guessing that you could tap into the light harness since they're suppose to flash 3x if successfully lock and all lights off, etc. WAG.