99 E320 TD value

What should I expect to receive for a 99 E320 TD with 130,000 miles? If I do not trade it in at the dealer, what is the best way to sell it? It is for sale, because I am going to buy a new CDI this spring.

The deman is high for that model. Diesel enthusiasts are waiting for it and 13k miles won't scare them! P.