99c230 OR 99C280?

OK GUYS I NARROWED IT DOWN TO A 99 C230 KOMPRESSOR OR 99 C280. I NEED TO KNOW THE PROS AND CONS. I THINK IM GONNA GO C230 FOR THE SUPERCHARGER AS THE C280 DOESNT HAVE IT.... LET ME KNOW WHAT YOU THINK...

snipped-for-privacy@AOL.COM

THANKS

Reply to
BENZINI9

The V6 C280 will run circles around the C230 Kompressor!

Reply to
Karl

Don't use all caps...

What's the price difference ?

What about options ?

Make sure you check out the sport package. Try and by a car with a warranty (starmark), it's worth it.

Also, go here and for more help (MB calls the C230/C280 = W202s):

club202.com

bnzsport.com

mbworld.org

If you buy a benz, these websites are your best source of information.

Reply to
Steve