99c230 OR 99C280?

OK GUYS I NARROWED IT DOWN TO A 99 C230 KOMPRESSOR OR 99 C280. I NEED TO KNOW THE PROS AND CONS. I THINK IM GONNA GO C230 FOR THE SUPERCHARGER AS THE C280
DOESNT HAVE IT.... LET ME KNOW WHAT YOU THINK...
snipped-for-privacy@AOL.COM
THANKS
The V6 C280 will run circles around the C230 Kompressor!

On 07 Dec 2003 23:45:36 GMT, snipped-for-privacy@aol.com (BENZINI9) wrote:

Don't use all caps...
What's the price difference ?
What about options ?
Make sure you check out the sport package. Try and by a car with a warranty (starmark), it's worth it.
Also, go here and for more help (MB calls the C230/C280 = W202s):
club202.com
bnzsport.com
mbworld.org
If you buy a benz, these websites are your best source of information.