A Class in US

Is it still the case that the little A Class cannot be brought into the USA?

--
Randall Brink
Author

Yes, for now anyway. I saw one! It was in the parking lot of Home Depot in Belleville, (Ont) driving away. Looks silly but I'm sure it's very practical for the city.
I'd be a bit leery of taking one on the highwat for any distance, I'm not sure what's left after a semni hits one (wheras I've heard of semis hittign 126's and being ok)

I'm not so sure it's a matter of "can't", as I have seen them here in the US. I live in Birmingham, which is about 45 miles from the MBUSI factory in Tuscaloosa. Many of the plant managers live in the suburbs of Birmingham, and I know of two that have A-classes, legally registered and all.
--

- RODNEY