A continuing sizzle from the interior lighting cover of my C180

My car is '97 C180. Recently, when the engine is started, a continuing sizzle comes out from the interior lighting cover, the sizzle won't stop until the engine is off. I
shall be grateful is someone could tell me what is wrong and how to fix it? Many thanks in advance!

Could it be the fan for the AC sensor? Cleaning, perhaps only with a vacuum cleaner could be sufficient.
Thanks a lot for your message, Me!
Could you tell me how I can locate the fan for the AC (air-conditioning?) sensor?
Thanks again! Simon
Me wrote:

I think the other poster is right and that it is the sampling fan for the A/C. Take a look at this thread for good information:
http://www.club202.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid 136&highlight=buzz
There are other good threads on this around the net.
Doug