A Family of 2 MB's

Greetings,

I've been an owner of an 86 300E for a couple of years and recently purchased a 90 300E. I have the 86 working well (with the exception of an A/C issue that I'll ask about in another post) as it's the daily "to and fro" for work. The 90 will be my wife's car. And that said, the first order of business is to get the lights in the visors working. I have determined that the microswitches inside each visor/mirror are defunct. Not wanting to buy the entire visor (just for a switch) I was wondering if anyone in this group knows of a source for the switches I mentioned. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks!

Michael B. '86 300E - 240k mi '90 300E - 179k mi

Reply to
Michael

You have current to the visor at the switch but not beyond there, is that what you measured?

Reply to
Richard Sexton