A few pics posted in A.B.P.A. + Rolls Royce (weird/interesting thing)....

Hi all, I've posted a few reject pics in alt.binaries.pictures.autos tonight... Just thought I'd share some pics from a European Car Show in St. Louis a couple of weeks ago.... Also, there was a lady there driving a 1913 Rolls Royce Silver Ghost from Philadelphia to Monterey, CA for a big Rolls show that should be happening soon.... You can check the Rolls thing on my site, otherwise, go to ABPA for the other pics. I'll be updating my site soon with some better photos of the Euro carshow thing....

A Celebration of American Cars, Music, and Retro Culture

Reply to
huffreport