A Mercedes CL600 $7,860 is this for real?

Hey everyone, I just joined this web site, you should check it out. You can find some great deals on cars.
http://www.ejandassociates.com
Vehicle: 2002 Merceded CL600 Fully Loaded
Book Value (Dealer Retail): $97,990 Purchase Price: $7,860
http://www.ejandassociates.com
EJ wrote:

Amazing, you joined your own website? I guess you'll let anyone in.

Hi. I am a Nigerian minister finance. Recently I need to move $100 million dollar out of my country. For you helping, I will you give 50%. Just send your checking account information.
On Thu, 12 Mar 2009 12:03:08 -0700 (PDT), " snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com"

DEAR NIGERIAN MISISTER FINANCE, YOUR CAPS LOCK IS BROKEN, IT DOESN'T SEEM TO BE COMING ON.
Richard
--
http://www.caravanningnow.co.uk
No-one ever went hungry when there was some dwarf bread to avoid. You