A Mercedes G Class Crash Test that goes wrong ( Video-Clip )

A Mercedes G Class Crash Test that goes wrong. Very Funny Spoof ! But I hate the G Class. Greetings from Hansi

Hansi Benzi

It almost looks like a spoof of the crash test of that Chinese vehicle which decapitated the test dummies.

Collin KC8TKA '97 E320

Reply to
Cheesehead

Gee, I'd really like to see that spoof. But I'm on dialup and have been waiting through lunch for it to finish loading. (lol)

Reply to
James O'Riley

I finally got to view it. It was so good I sent it to the service advisor over at Spokane Mercedes. :-D Thanks for the post.

Reply to
James O'Riley