A Mercedes G Class Crash Test that goes wrong ( Video-Clip )

A Mercedes G Class Crash Test that goes wrong. Very Funny Spoof ! But I hate the G Class. Greetings from Hansi http://www.jumpingpixels.com/gclass.html

It almost looks like a spoof of the crash test of that Chinese vehicle which decapitated the test dummies.
Collin KC8TKA '97 E320
Hansi Benzi wrote:

waiting through lunch for it to finish loading. (lol)
James O'Riley wrote:

I finally got to view it. It was so good I sent it to the service advisor over at Spokane Mercedes. :-D Thanks for the post.