A160 Elegance 2001 - How do I lock my car?

Hi

I have a A class with two remote fobs with brand new batteries and i found last night when I parked it that neither of them will lock the car, the remote locking system just doesn't respond.

a/ Any ideas why? b/ How do I now open and lock all my doors as the manual key in the lock will only lock the drivers side?

Any answers will be appreciated.

TIA

Reply to
Adnan Malik

Jah! Vell who vould vant to steal der dratted thing anyvay? Und if ve thought you needed der key ve vould haf gifen you von dat vorks!

mcbrue for der great und grand Jerkin Shrimp

96 S420
Reply to
MCBRUE

I would have thought this was obvious, but manually lock all the other doors from inside the car then get out and lock the drivers door with the key...

Reply to
miknik