A170CDI Service Resetting - Please Help!

This is just starting to do my head in! I have only had the car 1 week, and it was serviced today. How can I reset the "Service Computer"? I used to be a Mechanic, but happily left to go into Computers in a big way!!
Can anybody help me, with wiring location / connections / software etc.