ABS & ETS What problem lies behind this 2 messages?

Hi guys , I just got 2 messages at the same time ; ABS = Anti-Lock Brake System ETS= El. Traction Support
Any idea what kind of problems I might have?
( costly sensors ?) Andrew K
www.onlyfineimports.com
Probably a brake light switch, very common fault.
Beaker_uk

thanks for reply, and i'll check this out
--
www.onlyfineimports.com