ABS light on and high edle 560sl help

Group, My ABS light came on as I was driving my 1986 560sl and two blocks later when I went to stop I found that my engine will not idle below 1500 RPM.. I feel that these two things are connected as they happened
almost as one event. I am wondering if a problem with the over volt relay could explain high edle and ABS light on? Any how, I have not had time to investigate yet but was wondering if any one could lend some thoughts on what may have happened or what I should check?
Thank,s Bruce Buchanan snipped-for-privacy@the-i.net najurb
Check the 10A fuse in the top of the overvoltage relay. It is blown. Remove the kick panel on the right side. It is above the fuse box.