AC

everything work but my compansser doesnt work can some tell me if AC have any specail relay or any fues that i can chage so compasser can work

snipped-for-privacy@aol.com (Balwinder Singh) wrote in message

Yes, they have all of the above. They also have a low pressure switch so the compressor will not run if the refrigerant is too low. Beyond that, it's going to be hard to help you without knowing anything about the car.
Yep... check your freon level first... probably too low.

but my compaser dont work it dont spin it should spin when the AC is on i check all fues theyy all good iz there any other kind relay anywhere around that i dono

the car i have is 1985 380Se
If your freon is too low, the compressor will not turn on.