ac condensate drain on 190e plugged

Hello All,
The condensate drain on my 190e is definitely plugged. Can anyone tell me how to get to it from the top side of the car and clear it out?
Thanks,
Mike
You can only get to it from the bottom... with a straightened wire coat hanger. To get it from the top would mean hours of dismantling and reassembly. Look above your tranny area.