Access to 82 240 D heater core.

How hard is it to reach the heater core of the 240D. It seems to be leaking and I may have to test / replace it.

Andy

Reply to
moon161

Easy after you R&R the dash and the heater housing assembly!

Reply to
Karl

That's always the hard part. Does the dash yield it's secrets easily? Are we talking 1 weekend or 2?

Reply to
moon161

The 123 body dash is one of the easiest to R&R. 1 day for me to do the whole job.

Reply to
Karl