Access to 82 240 D heater core.

How hard is it to reach the heater core of the 240D. It seems to be leaking and I may have to test / replace it.
Andy

Easy after you R&R the dash and the heater housing assembly!

That's always the hard part. Does the dash yield it's secrets easily? Are we talking 1 weekend or 2?
The 123 body dash is one of the easiest to R&R. 1 day for me to do the whole job.