Active steering? (know anything about it on MB?)

Hello,
Can someone refer me to information about Mercedes and their planned implementation of active steering? The new BMW 5 series will have it as an available option, and I thought that Mercedes would have
something similar. Thanks in advance.
-Steve Makohin | Reply to snipped-for-privacy@interlog.com | (hotmail acct is spam catcher)
Hello,
I am sure Mercedes-Benz will come up with more shamefully complicated copy of active steering if pressurised by the market. Just like how senselessly complicated the 4Matic became when it was introduced in the late 1980s.
Mercedes-Benz does not like to copy or use technology that its competitors pioneered. The company has long history of introducing the technological avant-garde that other manufacturers either copied, ripped off, or waited for the patents to expire.
Oliver