Adjusting the parking brake on a 300E

I believe I have seen in my 240D manual that the parking brake is adjusted by taking off the hub cap/s and removing one of the wheel bolts and finally using a screwdriver through
the hole to make the adjustment.
Is it the same for the 300E and is the wheel bolt marked?
Thanks
rf
I believe that it is pretty much the same for most all of the Mercedes. Here's a snippet from a previous post on Mercedesshop.com:

HTH,
Josh

Thaaaaannnnkkkk you Josh.
That is THE perfect reply.