Adsit

Recently I ordered an item from them. They sent the wrong thing and then refused to pay for the shipping to return it. It was only a few bucks shipping, but the item was a couple hundred. It really got me POd
to have to pay to ship it back.
--
Robert B. Peirce, Venetia, PA 724-941-6883
bob AT peirce-family.com [Mac]