Advice on seeling a 2004 SLK320

I have a 2004 SLK320 with less than 3K miles on it. It's sat in the garage most of the time I've owned it. There's nothing wrong with it--I just thought my wife and I would use it, but it turned out we
didn't.
Can anyone advise on how to sell it? I don't need the absolute best price but I don't want to get ripped off by a dealer. I'm in the Cincinnati OH area.
Thanks in advance (Pls post--no emails)
Selling, not seeling!

Amazingly many people do very well selling such things on ebay.
Posting here might take care of your problem also...
Marty