Advice re: brake pads on ML320

Curious.. has anyone had brakes done successfully outside of MB Service????
Mine need to be replaced... 98 ML320... it's getting old and expensive...
I'm in NJ and have access to a ton of shops/chains... all of which I haven't ever used...
Thanks...
--
B'Regards,

Vinnie

People really go to the dealer to ge their brakes fixed?

http://www.ditmire.com in Absecon, NJ is probably your best shot. Bill is really good and posts here.
--
OEM parts - Benz: http://parts.mbz.org BMW: http://buyeuroparts.com
Thanks.. yes, I know Bill.. stopped by his shop- about an hour and a half away....

ML brakes are an easy DIY job. You can save an astonishing amount of money on parts alone...
Ron http://germanstar.net