After CARB overhaul, My 200 won't START!!!

HI ALL,
I have one Mercedes 124, Model 200 which have a cold starting problem... we fixed whatever we can but the problem is still there, so we decided to
OVERHAUL the carburetor, (the carburetor is STORMBERG TYPE). Now after overhauling the CARB.... The car won't start! ANY ONE PLEASE help!
CHIN
My engine code is 102.922... Old...please help me with this problem, i would thanks anyone who will help me... please.

I am afraid it would be rather difficult to tell you what's wrong without being there. Whoever "overhauled" the carb should be able to make it start...
Marty PS You could dribble a bit of gas down into the intake and see if that gets it firing. If so, then you know your "overhauled carb isn't providing fuel.
"Overhaul" meaning that the entire carburetor was disassembled, cleaned in solvent, adjusted and reassembled with new gaskets?
And now the engine doesn't start.
A carburetor overhaul kit includes with its various gaskets a float gauge that's used to adjust the float's level which, in turn controls how much fuel enters the carburetor. Did someone in fact adjust the float's level?
If you or the man who "overhauled" the carburetor doesn't know about the float level and its correct adjustment then I suggest you remove this carburetor and send it to a shop that overhauls carburetors professionally and have them do a proper overhaul on your carburetor so that the engine will start when cold and run with good power and fuel economy. Otherwise you're simply wasting your time and money.
I found the problem! the carburetor's ATF damper fluid is filled in wrongly, this will cause the PISTON to move hardly...