Aftermarket Bumper Covers

Does anyone happen to know who manufactures affermarket bumper covers for MB's or where I can find one? I've been trying to find one for a 107, but none of the usual distributors seem to have them: German Star
told me they've been back-ordered since October, and someone else told me they may have been discontinued. Any info would be appreciated.
Performance products in Van Nuys California has them in their catalog for $139 each.
You can reach them at 1-800-243-1220, or click here:
http://www.performanceproducts4benz.com
Jerry Wolfram '78 450 SL - 214K miles
Ted Hendricks wrote:

Back ordered.
On Wed, 14 Sep 2005 13:47:48 GMT, Jerry Wolfram

Try: http://kkmfg.com
Tried them on some other trim items, liked the price and delivery time - someone there knows enough to even be helpful about what you need to install things.