Aftermarket Bumper Covers

Does anyone happen to know who manufactures affermarket bumper covers for MB's or where I can find one? I've been trying to find one for a

107, but none of the usual distributors seem to have them: German Star told me they've been back-ordered since October, and someone else told me they may have been discontinued. Any info would be appreciated.
Reply to
Ted Hendricks

Performance products in Van Nuys California has them in their catalog for $139 each.

You can reach them at 1-800-243-1220, or click here:

Jerry Wolfram '78 450 SL - 214K miles

Ted Hendricks wrote:

Reply to
Jerry Wolfram

Back ordered.

Reply to
Ted Hendricks

Try:

Tried them on some other trim items, liked the price and delivery time

- someone there knows enough to even be helpful about what you need to install things.

Reply to
M. Davis