air conditioned seats

Is it at all realistic to consider replacing factory original 94 sl 500 seats with new air conditioned seats?

Reply to
ray baddour

They're ventilated, not air conditioned - nice but not a vast difference from non-ventilated. You'll need the seats, the blowers or fans and the wiring harness and switches etc. That's a long stretch for a '94 model car, IMHO.

Reply to
-->> T.G. Lambach

I have heated and cooled seats in my E series. Heated is great even on cold mornings here in Florida. Cooled? Nada, ineffective and a waste of money. IMO

Jim

Reply to
thede bompar