Air Dam on 2004 S430 has a rip

There's a one inch rip in the bottom passenger side of my front air dam on my 2004 S430. I got it when I parked facing into the curb. The car was fine when I parked but the air suspensions must have let out the air while I
was away. When I backed up, the air dam scraped over the curb and resulted in the tear.
Is this a quick and relatively inexpensive fix? Will I be dinged for this when I return my car at the end of lease if I leave it alone? It's smaller than their "credit card size" test, after all.
Thanks in advance, Ricky
Ask the dealer if you will be penalized according to your their lease test.
Otherwise, it can be repaired... if not torn... dealer probably want to repaint the whole bumper... independent might just paint that section...

The sleezy fix is to put a bit of fibreglass soaked in resin behind it so at least it doesn't look too terrible. The proper fix is to replace or repair it.