Airflow Sensor Plate Position

On a W124, KE Jetronic, Which is the correct rest position of the sensor plate, vertical and laterally? If its position is incorrect, how can I adjust it? Thanks

MMansilla

Reply to
MMansilla

Anyone? I tried to center the plate, it was barely displaced to one side of the walls of the air intake inverted cone. I centered with the center screw. But then the car becomes difficult to start when warm, sometimes even stalled after a warm start. I removed the air filter to see and the plate was displaced laterally again (?). I centered it one more time, same thing. The car was fine before all this, even with the plate not centered, now I did mess it up. I think that I altered the rest height of the plate while trying to center it. Car is a 124 230E 92, 2.3L engine. Thanks for any help

"MMansilla" escribió en el mensaje news:4490812f$1 snipped-for-privacy@nova.entelchile.net...

Reply to
MMansilla