Alarm going off on its own??

Here is another problem with my gem(1994 e420). Alarm will go off on its own and I have to run outside and turn door lock to shut it off. Whether this is related or not: when I turn the door lock(driver side)
the lights(battery,abs,check engine etc) all come on on the dash and the fans on the motor click on as well..very weird problem??
In :) :) typed:

Sounz like a door sensor gone bad to me. My alarm would go off cuz of a bad broken glass sensor in the door.
DanlK, FYI Services Collectibles www.FYIS.org
Where are these sensors located?? Thanks Nel:)