ALARMING 1985 300D TURBO

I found out today that my car has an alarm that won't quit. It appears the alarm horn is under the battery tray. Any ideas as to where the rest of the alarm system is so I might rip it out?

why not just pull the wire off the horn, would'nt thatbethe easiest option

I've done that but would prefer not to have to listen to clicking, as if the turn indicator is on.