All Roof, No Sun...

The sunroof in my newly purchased W123 won't open... There's not a wit of effort heard when the switch is pressed... I am assuming it's a bad switch of some sort, but I'm not inclined to tear into the innards
without some direction... I've not tried the manual opener in the trunk as yet, since the problem seems to be electrical, rather than mechanical... Has anyone else experienced such a failure...?
try the one in the trunk to see if it moves correctly or if that gets it working again?

Have you tried the fuses?