Alloys security key

I've just bought a W123 230 ce, which has rather nice 5-point alloy wheels fitted. Only problem is the security key to get them off has been lost somewhere down the line... Does anyone know where I can get
a replacement from, or is it a dealer only type thing?
Thank you.
You need to know if the locking nuts are genuine Merc or other.
If Merc, the dealers have a master set and can identify yours and get replacements.
Alec