I do not have an ENGINE manual, and it is 14 degrees of course the alternator will go out. I have been told its probably the voltage regulator, attached by 2 screws....BUT, will someone whose done
it,(and still remembers how) piease share the quickest way to remove the alternator. I just dont want to be putzing around, trial and error, the first time its been out of the car. I know there are only 2 bolts....BUT, its almost directly under the air pump on this car