AMG

I have an immaculate show room condition AMG C36 and I am about to trade it in on a new car.
It has 160,000km on the clock and I will listen to offers close to $34000
This car is PERFECT in every way possible including new disks, new windscreen, new ball joints, Mercedes Benz pre purchase inspection, RWC.
Victoria, Australia