Another phone install question

We just purchased our SLK. It has an adapter in the glove or whatever box between the seats. What is necessary to install the cell phone? Is it just getting a compatible cell phone? Are they only available from the Mercedes Dealer?

Reply to
tin cup

It might matter in what country/region you are.

DAS

Dori A Schmetterling