Another phone install question

We just purchased our SLK. It has an adapter in the glove or whatever box between the seats. What is necessary to install the cell phone? Is it just getting a compatible cell phone? Are they only available from
the Mercedes Dealer?
It might matter in what country/region you are.
DAS
"tin cup" < snipped-for-privacy@outdoor.not> wrote in message
news:DN5Uk.9164$ snipped-for-privacy@newsfe09.iad...