Antenna Mast Installation -- W140

Hello All...

I have been needing to change the antenna mast on my 98 S320 for quite some time and I finally got around to purchasing the mast but am having some trouble installing it. Could someone please provide me with some help in getting this done. I thought it would be a painless process, however when I uncovered the carpeting on the inside of the trunk, it looked pretty complicated. Is there a website that has step by step directions or has someone done this??

I appreciate the help!!!

Rod

Reply to
Rod Khavari