antenna splitter in e320?

What's the best - easiest - way to access the am/fm antenna splitter in a '97 e320- Seems mine's loose- I was losing am reception, and kept tighteing
the antenna plug on back of the radio- only to find that, per a quick tip, a quick pat on the rear panel fixed the problem- and is the most probable cause... Thank you!
--
B'Regards,

Vinnie
On Wed, 03 Sep 2003 15:54:55 GMT, "Uncle Vinnie"

Remove the C pillar trim and all will become clear
--

Lettuce spray for whirled peas...

Reply to usenet[at]miknik[dot]co[dot]uk
Could you please tell me what you mean by "C" Pillar trim? Thanks Glenn

tighteing
A pillar Metal on both sides of windshield B pillar Metal between front and rear windows C pillar Metal on both sides of rear window
I think you can access the splitter in the trunk.

tip,