any comments ...!! Leak from where..??

I already posted before ... any comments please....!!!
Hi guys..
Greetings to All Experts,
My MB details are 260/2.6 Lit/6 cyl inline/1991/130K/103 engine....
Recently Observed at below the engine (center) there is water or oil leak, where engine mounts (on chassis) there is a pipe inside the silver color metal bush.
This water is coming, after I driven 20 KM or more...I smell and touch but looks like rust water from old rusty Iron.
No change in radiator water level.
I am not able to conclude what is that water.. From where it coming? is it good / bad symptom...? Is it need any parts replacement or big fix?
please advice... or recommend...
Thanks in advance.