Any good A/C sites?

I've had a Google, but it has just come back with the usual rubbish.

Does anybody know of any good websites that will give me information about Mercedes airconditioning?

Ideally I would like electrical schematics and fault-finding guides for my W202, but now I'm just wishfully thinking ;-)

I'm located in the UK, so naturally I have the Haynes manual. I still can't work out why.

All info gratefully received. DD

Reply to
Stratman

Hi DD, have a look at the diagrams etc here:

I know it isn't a W202 manual but A/C is very similar throughout all vehicles. This will give you an understanding of how the system works, and that will really help with trouble shooting.

What are your symptoms?

Ahhh the Haynes Joke Book!

300 Essie
Reply to
300 Essie

Many thanks for the link Essie. I'm printing them now.

My symptoms (or at least my car's symptoms) are that the A/C only works when the car has a stiflingly hot interior, like when it has been left standing in the hot sun for a few hours. Having said that, on a really hot day it will kick in with an interior that is merely hot, as opposed to very hot. Confused? I am. There is plenty of R134, and when it works, it works well. It won't work at all in winter, so can't be used for quick demisting.

Thanks again, DD

Reply to
Stratman