Any good Mercedes diesel mechanics in Toronto - non-dealership?

Hello All,
Just so I don't get hosed when I need repairs - are there any good, reliable, and cheaper than dealership mechanics in Toronto that are good with Mercedes diesels? I don't want to hang around the
dealerships waiting for a chance to sneak the question to one of their guys.
Thanks in advance.
Post your diesel question, someone may have an answer.
McNally Auto Service Keele/Finch on Lepage ct

No matter where you live, if you cannot find one in the yellow pages, the easiest way is to go toa dealership on the side where technicians go, with keys in hand, to bring in the car they will be working on. Just politely ask any of them if they can recommend a mechanic outside the dealership who knows his way around a Mercedes. Tell him you work on weekdays and you need someone who can help you. The chances are good that he will probably suggest himself or one of the other techs who makes extra money by working on cars outside the dealership. P.