Any ideas on how to repair armrest beading, 92 300E?

The beading on thetop of the armrest of my 92 300E has split in severa lplaces. One place in particular catches on my shirt & is starting to pull away
from the stitching. Any recommendations for a suitable glue or other way to fix this?
Thanks, Chris
I'm not sure there is a fix. I just bought a new one from World Upholstery. Makes a world of difference.
Thanks for the input. How easy or difficult was it to remove the old one & fit the new one? Also, I checked their web site but they don't list prices. Can you tell me how much you paid for yours?
Thanks, Chris